Monday, May 14, 2012

First Sketch challenge!

I have recently discovered the world of challenge blogs. As most of you have probably figured out I'm a big fan of card  sketches. So I thought that would be a good place to start. I logged on to splitcoaststampers and found a link to http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/ which lead me to a bunch of different challenges. I feel like this will become one of my most visited blogs! But from that site I found http://fetch-a-sketch.blogspot.com/ which is where this first challenge will come from! Presenting my entry for Sketch Challenge 24:


What I used: 
Card Base: Cricut pastel paper
Paper: DCWV for the green and tan and Office Depot for the white cardstock
Stamps: Stamps by Judith for the dog; bones from a clear stamp set from cloud 9 designs; and the paw prints are a rubber stamp from hero arts.
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and rich coca. The dog is colored with E25 copic and the red is a red Tombow marker. 
Other: The bone and other dog themed establishments are something I bought a long time ago and I don't have a clue where they came from... 

2 comments:

  1. cute card sami! love the little charms.
    Thankyou for playing along with us over on the FAS challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab interpretation of the sketch! So glad you found us over at Fetch A Sketch! Hope you can join us again! x

    ReplyDelete