Monday, May 28, 2012

Sleeping Beauty Card

I think this one is pretty cute too. Apparently I was in kind of a Disney mood. This one is pretty simple. The pink in the background is from my scrap box the purple is from my Royal Garden DCWV mat stack. The stamp is from one of the Disney princess sets you can get at Joanns or Michels. And I'm not too sure where the pink jewels came from because my Aunt gave them to me for helping at her rummage sale last summer.

The Challenges for this card:
CHALLENGE #67 
SweetStamps Challenge #66 Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card- love the great Disney princess and the pretty gem! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colours. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete