Thursday, May 24, 2012

Super Cute Sketch Challenge Card and some other fun things

Yesterday I went to my first ever crop at my LSS. I didn't end up making any projects but spent a lot of time coloring images with my new copics. I've had them for about 3 weeks and have been slowly purchasing  more. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with them.

I also have some more really good news! I won my first challenge! remember this card?
1 card 3 challenges!!
Yup it won the C.R.A.F.T. easel card challenge! Thank you to everyone over at C.R.A.F.T. for the awesome prize and for letting me play along!


OK now for today's card!

It's really cute isn't it? It was really easy to make to!

What I used:

Pink paper from my scrap box
The stamp is from La La Land Crafts
It's hard to see but there is some pink ribbon right under her feet that I've had forever.
And I also used the corner brads I bought at Scrapbook Expo
and I colored her with COPICS!!!


The Challenge:
Critter Sketch Challenge Blog: Challenge #116 - Sketch

1 comment:

  1. So adorable - great colouring with your new markers!!

    Thanks for joining us over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!!

    Hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete