Friday, June 15, 2012

Flowers and Friends

I did something a little different on this card. The card base is one of the card and envelope sets from Archivers the flower stamp is from stampendous which I colored with copics and the sentiment stamp is from one of my unmarked clear sets.  So the challenge for this card is to use 2 windows. So I took 2 of my spellbinders nestablities dies. (The top one is labels 8 and the bottom one is scallop circle) I ran the card through my cuttlebug and cut out the windows. I then glued the stamped image back into the cutout and stamped the sentiment to fit in the circle..

Challenges for this card:
365 Cards: Dau 106 See Through
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you colored in your sentiment with Copics.. I need to pull mine out more! Thanks for reminding me to use those great colors!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete