Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flower Thank You

 I seriously need to work on my titles.

Here's today's card.

This picture's kinda bad but that happens. 
So the how did I make this part. 
The image is a Digi Stamp from The Stamping Boutique . It was one of the ones I got for a challenge I won with this card. The Thank You stamp is from another unmarked stamp set I have. I stamped the thank you in Memento Ladybug Red. I believe the little star brad is from Eyelet outlet that I bought at Scrapbook Expo 2 years ago. The striped paper is from an old DCWV summer paper pack I have.The image is colored with Copics. These ones to be specific. 

Watering Can: V12,V15,V17
Tulips: Y15, Y13
Leaves: YG97,YG95
Stems: G99


And of course Challenges (I really suggest challenges if your trying to use up some of the stuff you have)

Creative Fingers: Challenge 37
Frosted Designs Friday Challenges:  Stars and Stripes

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous spring look with thisw pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete