Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Goofy Thought

Hi Everyone!!! Hope you have had a happy New Year. Today is well a little Goofy!

I absolutely love Disney and little Goofy is off one of my Disney Stamp Sets! This one is also inspired by a challenge over at The Sketch File (Link Below)
Stamp: Goofy is a stamp although I'm not sure by which company, the sentiment is by hero arts although I can't find the name of the set on the packaging

Ink: Printer Ink, Tombow Markers, Memento Tangelo

Paper: Random Yellow-Green paper out of my stash, DoodleBug Designs

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog
Lemon Shortbread
Tuesday Throwdown



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, goofy looks great against the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Sami! We are avid Disney fans, too - I've found the Princesses as stamps, but where did you find the Goofy stamp - in a set, and where? I'll be out shopping, so hopefully somewhere that's a big chain store! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, Sami... love Disney and that Goofy is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I found them at Jo Ann's or Michels. I have 2 princess sets and 2 fab 5 sets I'm pretty sure I've seen them in the Disney section at jo Ann's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Goofy! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete