Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Birthday Baking

Hello!!!! I have another card for you today. I'm pretty much through my major Birthday time but I do have a family Birthday coming up January 12th so maybe I'll end up sending this one!




It's simple but cute. Although now that I'm looking at it I wish I had done it horizontal and at the bottom instead of the top... Oh well... It's still cute and I still like it!

Stamp: Deerie Dolls Lil Cook, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Copic, Memento Rosebud

Paper: Doodlebug Designs


Challenges:

Seize the Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the layout too! Thanks for linking up with us this week at Seize the Birthday and Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete