Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Snowflake Puppy

Hi Everyone! I'm venturing away from the warm weather theme. Although it's still not very warm weather here! I haven't gone all the way back to Christmas but just to winter.


Isn't he cute! He was a birthday present from my parents. It's a cute simple card and I really like it! I had to laugh though when I ended up putting Buddy on the white paper after I cut him out but it did mean I got to pop him up a little bit with those foam square things.


Now the facts:

Stamp: Buddy the Christmas Pup by Sparkle N Sprinkle

Ink: Printer ink, Chameleon Pens

Other: Recollections Bling on a Roll

Challenges:

ColourQ

Whimsy Stamps

The Paper Shelter

2 Crafty Girls

Cute Card Thursday


3 comments:

  1. Love your bling border with this sweet puppy in his snowflake sweater, Sami! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card- love the puppy image so much! This blog visit with all of your cards may be costing me some $$$ today! The bling you added is a nice touch. Does this sweet puppy image look like a family pet???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the worst part of visiting blogs you always find things that you want! Unfortunately my sweet little pup passed away about 4 years ago... this puppy doesn't look like her my pup had spots and I thought spots and the sweater would be to much.

      Delete