Saturday, January 30, 2016

What I love From CHA 2016

As I'm sure you're all aware that a few weeks ago CHA 2016 happened.  For those of you who might not know what CHA 2016 is here's the scoop. Every January the Craft and Hobby association hosts this big mega show every January. Don't worry I didn't go. Believe me you'd know if I did. But at this show crafting companies can come out and show off there latest and greatest. I've been watching tons of videos over the last few weeks. At least 200 some videos! Probably more! So I've come up with a list of all the things I thought were super awesome!! The majority of the videos I watched and the one I took my notes on werre from scrapbook.com. They are listed in no particular order, other then the order that I watched the videos I guess.

  1.  This first one a little out of the ordinary. It is the Minc Machine. Yes I know it's not necessarily a new product but this year was the first time I had seen it. I actually watched a lot of videos on all the new Minc products. Here's my thing I really couldn't decide if I like it but I'm definitely intrigued by it. Particularly the mini one. 
  2. Distress Marker Tin: Right now I don't "need" this product. But while I still live at home right now I could end up moving out to follow a job basically at any point now so I've been doing a lot planning and dreaming about my future craft room for well even before moving out from my parents house was a real life possibility. I even have a pintrest board for ti!  This is one of the storage things I think I would love to have in my craft room! I use mostly copics and Chamelon pens which you've seen and those are "my" 2 sets of markers all the other markers technically belong to my mom. I would love to end up with a set of other markers some day and this box would be perfect for them! 
  3. Distress Mini Ink Pads Your probably looking at this video and being like um... this is from 2014... I know this is another of those new to me products. I've been picking up and putting back distress ink pads for years. I've only recently discovered the mini ones and they are definitely the motivation I needed to finally get some Distress Inks! 
  4. Distress Crayons Is anyone really surprised this is on my list. I have to admit I watched a lot of videos on this before I decided that yes in fact I do want these. I've always liked coloring with crayons and am super intrigued by the smudging and water reactivity stuff.  And he manged to convince me that they are really different from gelotos which I am not a fan of. 
  5. Vintage Platinum Glitter Dust  I DO NOT NEED THIS!!! I put this in all caps hoping this would actually discourage me from buying this  I do not need anymore glitter but it's so shiny!
  6. Cosmo Cricket Ressit Pen and Switch Sticks This is a 2 in 1 because it's 2 products in one video. This is another one of those things that I think looks really cool but I'm not quite sure if I would actually use it. 
  7. Lawn Fawn! I basically love everything Lawn Fawn has to offer this year so here's a few videos actually. Let's Polka in The Meadow, Perfectly Plaid , New Stamp sand Dies
  8. Rub on Pens   This isn't the best video of these but it's the best I could find but I think these look awesome. I hate rub ons usually but I really thing I these could change the game for me. 
  9. Thermoweb: They're foiling products are really interesting particularly the ones that don't need the heat to set them since I have nothing that will do that right now. 
  10. Mint This is another one that should not be a surprise. I think everyone is really excited about this one. However I'm still slightly on the fence... Because I can cut clear stamps on my SNC... but I might see if my friend wants to go in with me on this one. Then she can keep it and use it and I'll just borrow it from time to time :). 
  11. Bella Blvd Zoo Crew collection: This one is just a special to me when I saw a video with the lady who designs for Bella Blvd and found out that it's actually inspired by my local zoo! 
  12. MISTI This should not be a surprise to anyone! I want a MISTI so bad!! 
  13. Echo Park: There are quite a few paper collections by Echo Park that caught my eye they are the Carta Bella Designer Card Stock, Dots and Stripes, Dino Friends, Spring 
  14. Doodlebug designs: You've probably see me using a lot of doodlebug designs paper lately and I'm still in love with their stuff this year it's these collections Under the Sea, Garden Collection, Anchors Away 
  15. Happy Planner Storage: I really don't know if I would use this for planner storage... it actually just looks like an awesome bag! 
I hope you've enjoyed this little trip through my favorites from CHA 2016! Do you have any favorites?

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post... you have some great items there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite a list! I hope you are able to get each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete