Saturday, February 27, 2016

Glitter Flower

Hello! I hope everyone has been having a good week so far!!

OK so this is one other one that doesn't have a whole lot of notes because I didn't have my notebook but I remember a little more on this one,

1. So first I stamped my little flower image which I believe is one of those $1 stamps from Michels.
2. Then I took my quickie glue pen and traced over where the image was stamped and put some Sparkle N Sprinkle Misty Isles glitter Then I went through and colored in the not glittered parts... I wish I hadn't though... It just looks funny...
3.I cut the background layers using my cuttlebug and spellbinders card creator dies. Then I used the Spellbinders nesties scallop circles and large circles dies to cut out the background for the flower.
4. I sponged/blended some Memento Rosebud Ink onto the circle that the flower was stamped on. After I masked the flower of coarse.

Challenges:
Stampin' Royalty
The Sisterhood of Crafters
Simon Wednesday Challenge

5 comments:

  1. WOW such happy colors! Beautifully done Sami! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINK SPRING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that watermark flower you stamped on the blue cs. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Think Spring Challenge! Hope you will join us again soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the color combination and glitter. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Think Spring" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of glitter, but hate working with it! You did a great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sami! The colours are lovely and the sparkle is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete