Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oulawz Progressive Challenge

On Sunday I featured the DS4J progressive challenge and I mentioned that I was also participating in another progressive challenge and that one is at Outlawz. This month the freebie is from GSD-Stamps.com and it's simply adorable and I had so much fun working with it.

Isn't it cute! I just love it! The bunny is a light yellow color and his glasses are light purple but both colors were a little to light for my Ipad to pick up and got lost in the Photoshop White Balance.

Stamp: GSD-Stamps.com, Target $ Spot

Ink: Copic, Distress Picked Raspberry

Paper: The stash and The Paper Studio

Challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge
Color Your World
Come and Get it Challenges


8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Easter card... love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! That bunny is making quite a "spectacle" of himself, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little bunny is cute. I like how you paired the bunny with the nice papers. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this bunny in his glasses! Delightful card, Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is just so adorable! Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny is so CUTE! Love the plaid patterns, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this! I have this printed out...love your layout and the fun DP you used.

    ReplyDelete