Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Craft Space Tuesday: Welcome Back

*Lifts up rock.... Looks around.... Crawls Out...*

Is it just me or is it really really bright out here in blog land? Well now that I'm out from my little rock house from the last two weeks I'm back and ready to get back in the game so this week's Craft Space Tuesday it just a simple update post.

So the last 2 weeks have been really crazy (and today is actually the last day of it) I had a weekend getaway to visit some family for a birthday party. That was a Friday-Sunday deal. Then I had 3 days to finish getting ready for my BFF to come over so we could have a girls weekend and hit up SCRAPBOOK EXPO!!! (Reveiw of that coming next week)  Then today I have a job interview and then I'm taking a day off to relax before hopefully going back to work Thursday or Friday...


OK now the things the matter to you all. As you can probably see I've made some more changes to the blog layout just to clean it up a little bit so make sure you check out the new pages listed at the top of the page. I've also been working on adding tags to my posts so hopefully if your looking for something specific you might be able to find it easier.

Also this week we have a pretty awesome thing happening at the end of this week but because I want to save the celebrating you'll have to wait till Friday. :)

As always, Feel free to comment down below, use the new contact form on the side, or Like the My Crafty Place Facebook page to leave suggestions for upcoming Craft Space Tuesday Posts! Any Craft related topic is up for grabs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment