Monday, June 13, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 164

Happy Monday! Time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!


So here's a story about today's card. I was getting challenges for the week set up and found a monochrome and inspired by a film challenge. I knew I had some newsie stamps from melonheadz and thought this is perfect because Newsies is my favorite movie! (And yes it's a Disney movie) So I went through my stash and started digging around and thinking about colors. I thought a brown monochromatic would be cool because it sort of matched the Newsies theme since I like to do vintagey dark jewel tone type colors on the newsies cards well I ended up pulling out this stack of newspaper and instead of changing the plan to the black and white of this image I had planned to do for some reason I still made it brown It's not exactly what I pictured it still came out pretty well.

stamps: melonheadz and stamps by Judith (small stick stamp to create the pattern along the bottom)
Paper: Stash
Ink: Copic, Versamark
Challenges:
Outlawz Color Combination
Mod Squad Challenge C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

1 comment: