Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Craft Space Tuesday: I'm Moving!

So today is my Birthday and I didn't want to do a crazy detailed post here so I thought I'd tackle this topic instead!

I'm Moving!

Well not houses or anything like that. But I'm moving Websites!

Say good bye to My Crafty Place and Welcome to....

Sam's Crafty Castle

Well the official move won't happen until July 1st and it will be a super soft opening but I thought I would give you all a heads up and a chance to get subscribed!  So go check out the new website here!

There's a reason this will be a soft opening. We're heading into the first few weeks of July which is always a whole lot of crazy for me I should be back in action to a normal level about the middle of July after a really short vacation. The goal for the blog and posting in the next 2 or 3 weeks is to simply get done what I can.

As always, Feel free to comment down below, use the new contact form on the side, or Like the My Crafty Place Facebook page to leave suggestions for upcoming Craft Space Tuesday Posts! Any Craft related topic is up for grabs!

1 comment: