Saturday, June 18, 2016

Purple and Yellow Graduation Card

So you ever make a card that feels like the ending to a story?

Well I did.

4 years ago I made this card to give to my little cousin for her first day fo highschool.

Today I'm posting her graduation card.

I can't believe it's been 4 years. I can't believe I've been bloging this long. I can't believe how far I've come in my cardmaking skills. Keep reading to the end for a nice big anouncement.



Are you ready for the big anouncement? I'm moving to a new site! I was ready for an upgrade and have decided to move to a WIX site! Don't worry I'll share more when it's time to move!

1 comment:

  1. Sami, what a great story you shared with us today. I love that you showed us the card from four years ago and the graduation card, too. Both are adorable!

    ReplyDelete