Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Purple Flowers Happy Birthday with Digistamps4Joy

Hello!

I'm working on getting back to everyday posts and I'm defiantly heading in the right direction! I've got some great stuff planned for the next couple weeks!

Alright onto to today's card!

OK so this one is nice and simple the paper is from The Stash. The digistamp is from Digistamps4joy and called Clivia it's one of my favorites! I colored it with a violet chamelon pen and added in the details with a white gel pen (signo uniball is my favorite) the sentiment is stamped in Memento Grape Jelly and I'm not sure the manufacturer. Then I felt like it wasn't quite finshed so I added to small purple perls from the eyelet outlet!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card with its gorgeous purple blossoms, Sami! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete